We offer the following services
Find a tenant
- Carry out an initial appraisal and inspection of the property.
- Market the property – on Rightmove and provide a ‘To Let’ sign.
- Arrange and carry out viewings.
- Take up references and carry out a credit check on the prospective tenant/s.
- Draw up an Inventory and Schedule of Condition of furniture and contents.
- Provide the Tenancy Agreement, tenant guidance notes and other relevant documents.
- Collect the tenancy deposit.
- Handle the distribution of keys.
- Take meter readings and advise utility providers of change of tenant.
- Advise the local authority with regard to responsibility for council tax.
- Advise the Landlord on current regulations for fire, gas and electrical safety and local authority registration.
- Arrange a gas safety inspection, electrical inspection, legionella risk assessment and installation of smoke detectors if required.
- Set up a standing order for the tenant/s to pay rent direct to the landlord’s bank account.
Full Management Service
- All of the above.
- Collection of rent.
- Arrange routine maintenance and repairs.
- Arrange emergency repairs.
- Arrange an annual gas safety inspection by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
- Arrange regular electrical safety inspections.
- Carry out periodic inspections of the property.
- Lodge the tenancy deposit with an approved tenancy deposit scheme.
- Pursue arrears of rent up to the point where legal action is to be taken.
- Serve the appropriate termination notices when required.
- Any other services which the Landlord requests, for an agreed fee.
Not happy with your current letting agent? Can’t face changing? Let us do the work for you by using our ‘Easy Switch’ service. We can arrange for the transfer of your property with minimal stress. We will arrange the transfer of all relevant documents, check that all your paperwork is in order and take steps to rectify any that isn’t. If you have a tenant in situ we will waive our set up fee if you sign with us for a minimum period of six months.
Are your tenants calling you at all hours of the day and night about minor repairs, boiler breakdowns etc? Are you finding the new legislation problematic? Fed up doing tedious paperwork? Are you sure your tenancy agreement is up to date? If managing your property is getting you down then take advantage of our ‘Rescue Package’. We can take over the management of your property and If you have a tenant in situ we will waive our set up fee if you sign with us for a minimum period of six months.
We specialise in assisting landlords who have multiple properties. In addition to our usual services we can provide rental statements and other relevant paperwork at the end of each tax year, in a format that will enable the landlord to complete their tax return more easily. We can also provide this information directly to the landlord’s accountant if required.